UPDATE AND NOTICE FOR TEST-TAKERS
Both Computer-Delivered and Paper-Based IELTS tests have resumed at selected locations across Canada. We will continue to update this page with additional information on test availability.
Computer Delivered IELTS is now available 7 days a week at ILSC Toronto (443 University Avenue). Test report forms (TRF) are available for pick up Monday-Friday (12pm-3:00pm) on the 5th floor.
There is NO FEE for transferring to a new date, or for transferring from a paper-based to a computer-delivered test. Please note that refund requests are taking longer to process than usual. Candidates who are awaiting a refund for previous cancellations can also register for a test now and request to apply their previous payments to the new registration if they wish.
All front offices are closed for public until it is safe to reopen. All services are by appointment only. You can still contact us by phone, email, or online chat (available for selected locations).
GET HELP FROM OUR IELTS ADVISORS
Here is a summary of some of the additional precautions we have introduced for your test day:
- Ask you to sign a health declaration
- Test takers and staff must wear a mask while waiting for a test and during all parts of the test (you will be asked to remove your mask for ID verification)
- Installing plexiglass shields in our speaking test rooms
- Hand sanitizers readily available
- Test room disinfection and deep cleaning
- Additional spacing for test takers and reduced group sizes